Saturday, October 02, 2004

Aggravatingly Funny

You know what I find aggravatingly funny? No, it's not the state of our politics as we draw closer to election day, that's just aggravating. It's not my life, which I find mostly funny. It's not my relationship with Rich which has its aggravations but is more merrier than not. It's not my family, they're just nuts. It's Regis Philbin. I don't get how he can be such a blatant male chauvinist and still everyone likes him... just to go off on a tangent, did you know that the first definition of chauvinist on m-w.com is "excessive or blind patriotism"? He sits there with his old-fashioned view on life and people think it's funny and "quaint". Let's watch what the little old man will say next. And yet, it amuses me too. I just roll my eyes and say, "oh reeg". Go figure.

I had more to say on another topic... i think it was informercials, but I can't remember it so you'll have to wait for now.

Have a pleasant if not insanely wonderful weekend! This is the second month of the "brr" calendar. It began with Septem"ber".

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »