Friday, October 29, 2004

What Was That?

Man, what did I eat last night? I had the worst, realistic nightmare of my life. I was at this place that was totally burned to the ground and there were these scary things that kept surrounding me and I'm not sure if they were ghosts or something else and then suddenly the realization of where I finally was. I'm not sure if one of them whispered it to me or I just found out on my own but I think I might have whispered in my sleep, "this is ground zero", and the things around me were the deads' ghosts, which freaked me out so much that I woke up, and in this state, half-awake and half-asleep, I could feel my hair standing on end and it was so cold, and my head spinning. I reached over for Rich and felt a solid mass in front of me and hugged him but it wouldn't stop so I started to pray and I got to the middle of my third "Our Father" when I really woke up and realized that my arm wasn't around anything but hanging in mid-air, hugging nothing, but my head had stopped buzzing and was clearer and I saw Rich a foot away from me and so I really hugged him that time and fell asleep. Freaky huh? Well all's well this morning. I think it was too many sweets before I went to bed. heh. Never again!

It's beautiful today. Hope you have a great weekend everyone! Safe trick-o-treating. I still have to make my costume for Sunday! Make sure you have your parents check your candy before you eat it!

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, that is the difference between those that believe in ghosts and those that don't. My nightmare last night had to do with my broadband internet connection dropping out sporadically. It was sorta frightening.
The main reason I don't believe in ghosts is because we are animals and no one claims that other animals have ghosts. You have to believe humans are some super special creature that has an ability to release a ghost when it dies - a spiritual doot if you will. I think humans are as dirty and nasty as any other animal and I don't ascribe magical powers to them. Also, there is no proof of ghosts so without that it would be a bad decision to believe in them. You might as well believe in the Easter Bunny. It is a bad idea to believe in anything without proof.