Friday, October 08, 2004

Big News

Ahaha, just a few more days...

One person asked if I were "going to the moon" and I think I will have to say... yes, in a sense. Then someone replied that it was to outer space, and again I'd have to say "yes" to that, in a way. Then Julie asked if I were getting married... hmm, I'd probably say "yes" to that, in the future. Someone asked if I were pregnant... now if you meant like "a new birth" I'd say yes to that too. haha.

Don't ya just love the suspense?
Have a wonderfully, beautiful day!

Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of information, Seth Meyers is on SNL and Josh Meyers is on MadTV. They are brothers from NH. Seth is older but I think Josh was on MadTV earlier than Seth was on SNL but SNL is the better and more respected show.

Anonymous said...

they look like the same guy to me.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »