Thursday, October 07, 2004

Yard Sale, Movies, etc.

So the yard sale's on! Wooo! I got the last tag on my books, cd's, beloved puzz 3-d's, and I made a list of baked goods that I will be baking for it. I'm totally excited. heh. I hope I sell at least half of my stuff. I'm also selling a small fish aquarium that we had. It's all good.

By the way, there's a new poll on y'all. I gotta run to the local movie rental place and rent "Saved". We heard it was good. Mike told me yesterday that he saw "Napoleon Dynamite" and thought it was funny. I wanted to see it when it was out but couldn't, so I gotta wait til it's on dvd. Also, our local movie theater never played "Hero" so I gotta wait for that dvd as well. Next week "Day After Tomorrow" is on dvd so I will be renting that as well.

I'm so excited, not just by the garage sale... but you'll have to wait just a little bit more before I spill the beans. heehee. haha.

Ooh, one of my favorite holidays is coming up. Halloween! This year I might be an astronaut or a biohazard-ist? heh. Yay! I love Halloween.

Can't think of anything more to say!

Me