Thursday, October 28, 2004

Anticlimactic

At dinner I mentioned to Rich that the Red Sox's win just seemed so anticlimactic. This morning, driving past the gas station I saw a guy dressed as a panda bear with a box around his waist that said "honk for the Red Sox" and of course there was a trill of horns from all directions. I didn't honk but I did give him a wave and a smile (i like pandas). Even the election outcome appears that it would be anticlimactic, I just regret that I have no guns... Everything that's happened in the past few weeks seemed anticlimactic.

Haven't really got a decent layout yet and tomorrow and the weekend will be busy so don't get your hopes up. I'll try to put a new poll up soon enough. Have a great night!

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »