Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Layin' It Out

So tonight Rich shamed me into working on my new layout. Oops, sorry! I know I promised a new one but I've been busy with some stuff and didn't deliver. Hopefully I can hash one out tomorrow and throw it up for html and get one going. Eh, I'm a little slow, so sue me. And I know that on I.E. (internet explorer) the poll gets smushed all the way to the bottom but I haven't had a chance to fix it. It woulda been fixed sooner but no one in this duo uses microsoft products or m.s. internet browsers so as the saying goes, "outta sight, outta mind". Bear with me. Is it "bare" or "bear" with me? Hmm... damn these homonyms. Okay, tomorrow is a lunar eclipse and a full moon. I feel like howling. I think i'm affected by the moon. I feel really moody and distraught, for no apparent reason that I can see. But then I'm usually pretty mental. Mentally sharp... ouch. haha. Ooh snap! Gotta go.

Have a nice night and day (for tomorrow or if you're in the western hem.) I love full moons.

Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RedSox win, ending curse, all under a lunar eclipse. John Kerry will now be president....

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 1967 ford fairlane convertible for sale Alternative digital printing processes Slots net Cheap or meridia Chat parental control 18 battery dewalt pack volt Buy ritalin cheap