Monday, October 25, 2004

Soul'd Out

Sorry to bore you all with wedding stuff but that's the most recent item on my mind. I just wrote my mom a letter on the wedding being in Disney blah blah blah, note how I can't even defy her on the phone I gotta write her a letter... heehee. That's "issues". But anyway, it's all such a downward spiral because I can't just say "hey I want my wedding like this, this and this" I have to kowtow to my parents' desires. I was brought up with so much filial obedience/obligation that I can't even plan my wedding the way I want. Maybe I'd rather wait til I had a house of my own and maybe I want the wedding in my backyard, beneath the trees and the sky, closer to nature than to what my nurturers want. I imagined a September wedding, with white tents and lanterns hanging low on the trees. Hopefully this will be the last of their real dabbling, and I wont find them naming my children and expecting my firstborn son. Eh, it's all a sell out. I recall when I first met Rich I agreed to marrying him in the woods somewhere just us two. But what are ya gonna do? It seems my soul belongs to the people who conceived me. haha. Gotta run. Have a great rest of the week. Halloween's coming!!! Yay! And go vote in 8 days. See ya later.

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »