Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Boogie That Be and Other Matters

Oh my word... for a long time I've been meaning to find out what that song was for the Apple ipod and hp commercial, with the people country line dancing to a hip hop song, and this morning I finally achieved it! It's the Black Eyed Peas (as if I couldn't have guessed) a song called "The Boogie That Be". haha Everyone probably knows this already, but I'm saying it now. Can you imagine at our Christmas Party? All the Filipinos line-dancing to this song? haha. They have a quick clip of it in this site. The rest of the commercial is people dancing to songs that is really for another kind of dancing. haha.

There are two people who read this site who know about the news. I'll keep the rest of you hanging on for a little bit longer. heh. Your guesses are welcome (not from the two who know!!) just type 'em up in my comments area. Just a hint... the news will move you or it's a leap.

Have a wonderful day all!

Me.

P.S. new poll coming and new layout coming in a few days. Yay!!

me