Thursday, October 21, 2004

Headaches!

I can't fuggin' believe the Yankees lost!! They were turning cars over at Fenway Park and just going crazy. Hey man, ya won, good for you. I'll take Artie Lange's point of view, "good for the Red Sox, good for Boston, go nuts!" I just gotta add, the last time you were in the World Series was '86 (when my bro was born) and you lost to the Mets. Also don't say "ooh look at the big pay checks they were handing out to the Yankees, $125 million, but the Red Sox beat you good" because the R. Sox gets $120 million and it took you nearly ten years to get to the World Series. Don't wanna sound like sour grapes... go sox!?

Talked to mom last night, for a good while, and I can't believe she's planning a fuggin' huge wedding for me. She and dad! She fuggin' has a list of all the people she wants to invite, she wants me to pick my bridesmaids or maid of honor (though she named two people), she wants them to wear fuschia!!!!!! fuggin' fuschia!! who's fuggin' wedding is this? I don't want to have it there, I'm not getting married at a Catholic church... but ya know how it is with Filipinos, Fugg!! haha she even said "well in the Phils you're not really married until you're married under the eyes of God" shayt!. Hey man, God's welcome to witness my wedding, just doesn't have to be a Catholic God doin' it. I come to find out dad's been buying my "plates" for years now. ughh! I thought the bride and groom pick out the pattern? Now I have a whole set ready for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a fugg about plates... thanks for the ones you're giving me.? Oh my effin' God, it's become a headache and a nightmare. Mom also added she wants it in June. (I want it in September... but she'll probably win out). I told her it seems as if she's more excited over it than I am and she agreed, and a plus for all the aunts who kept telling me to give them time to "lose weight" (Aunty Susie) my mom scheduled it for 2006! Yay...?.

Hey lemme throw something out there, just an idea to place on the table, would you guys be willing to fly down to Florida for a Walt Disney World wedding? For a weekend? Rich and I discussed it somewhat and we'd "have" it at Disney's Pavilion, overlooking the water. I think his parents are willing to pay for a bit of it. Now I just have to crush mom's dream of having a big NY wedding. haha. But this way I wont have to have it at (dad's suggestion) the fuggin' Yonkers Regency. God how tacky would that be? I almost reached through the phone and smacked them all upside the head. Almost! I'm still a good, parent-fearing, Filipina. If we have it at Disney, we might be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, in other words, we'll see who really wants to see me married and who just wants free food and dancing. haha. Now I gotta go sit them down before they do something stupid like put a down payment on something or God forbid some "place" they want their, I mean "my", wedding at.

Wow it's strange, I thought they'd be calm and cool about it but they're running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I guess the word "wedding" gets people crazy. Sorta like the sight of a diamond engagement ring makes me flutter just a tad. ahaha. just kidding... or am i? Tell it walking sweetheart. Oh by the way, someone told Aunty Marlette that our very own Julienne was next in line for the wedding and she exclaimed "not until she's finished with nursing!!" haha. Speaking of Julienne, hey! I mailed your letter yesterday.

Oh just to add another "oy vey", they told me not to get pregnant before the 2006 wedding. Thanks guys... way to watch out for me. UGHHHHHHH!! Haha and Aunty Helen Tip. wants to come down to Florida to visit me, seems she has timeshare there. hahaha Lalalala... not happening.... lalala. Okay I'm going to the kitchen to eat my feelings. haha (SNL reference). Oh just to clarify, we're getting married at a civil blah blah in April but the big wedding is in 2006. joy.

Alrighty, hope the rest of your week is absolutely, fabulously amazing. Or it can just be good. heh. Somebody give me some good news, or just make me laugh!!! Ooh too late, Artie Lange beat ya to it. haha.

Alright, alright, just needed to write it all down and get it out of my system. I'm outta here.

Me.

P.S. My fuggin' cousins aren't come down to see me!! They want me to go see them on Sunday!!! And I am not!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Sox elimiNation of Yankees!!!! WOOO!! RED SOX NATION!! They daddy got too old and now lost to his son! New Jerk Yankmees!!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »