Sunday, July 04, 2004

We The People...

Happy birthday America!! Here's a little snippet from our "Declaration of Independence", please take note that the bolded areas are my own.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. --Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.


Hey all, don't suffer these evils any longer! Please please please rid us of "King" George and alter today's government. It is our right!

Okay I must work on my sermon. Have a great day all! Rich's parents are having their annual 4th of July barbecue and parade watch. Our little town has an annual 4th of July parade and though I been through two of them I prefer not to go because it's just a tad boring, and hot. But on the other hand it'll be the best barbecue I've not participated in, for one thing many people will not be around. Rich's ig'nant, drunken, halfie sister will not be there and I wont be the brunt of her stupidity. Why wont she be there? Well it's not a big surprise that her gay husband doesn't like her side of the family... i really don't appreciate them either and so they will be having their very own little celebration, far, far away from us. Then Rich's redneck-ish halfie brother and his third wife will be coming but not their newly combined spawn, who are rather disliked by everyone in the family...hmm that's not surprising either. And Rich's fidget sister wont be here either, though she has popped up during this time, in the past, but she has business down in hell. My only problem is I'm hoping that the "cone-slut" wont be around, ready to pounce on Rich as soon as I leave his side, but she will be around. I think she was around the other night and in the bathroom deciding whether to knock on our door, but we had our lights off and we're watching a movie, so she probably thought we were asleep. But she sure was in the bathroom for quite a long time. Oh one more reason why I dislike having his family around; they seem to enjoy holding their bowels until they come to our house and then let loose the damnation, then they don't turn on the fan, they leave the door closed, so that when you open the door you are lucky you don't pass out right then and there, and to top it off they loooove to do this on the hottest day of the year.

And yet, the other day, I considered whether I would invite them to my wedding... definitely not the cone-slut though, with her fat thighs and her bikini. She'd probably strip in front of Rich and try to feed him our wedding cake. Bitch. She's dangerous right now because she doesn't have a man at the moment. All the other times she did have someone she never even said hello.

Ooh, I don't know where all this venom came from. I guess it's best to have it all out now, since I need to be a bit pure of mind when struggling with my sermon. So I'll leave it here and say, I love the day, I love my family, I love my cat, I love my Rich, I love me! And I love you. Peace be with you! Have a safe day all!

Me

P.S. according to m-w.com (merriam-webster) the word of the day is:
comity • \KAH-muh-tee\ • noun
1 a : friendly social atmosphere : social harmony b : a loose widespread community based on common social institutions c : comity of nations
2 : avoidance of proselytizing members of another religious denomination

haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »