Thursday, July 22, 2004

Nightmares

Wow! What a night! I had nightmare after nightmare. I woke up the first time from a nightmare where this black floating thing was coming for me and was trying to kill me. I kept trying to run away from it and I would hide and it would mistake someone else for me and therefore killed them instead. By the end of it there were a lot of people dead and I was next. I woke up feeling like I was unable to do anything about it. The next nightmare I don't remember except that I woke up a second time scared out of my wits. The other nightmare was one where someone was trying to smother me and I was losing the fight. I woke up a third time gasping for breath. The last one my cat woke me before I had a chance to get deeper into it. I was in the woods following this girl I didn't know and I think she had a machete in her hand, but I don't know if she was going to kill me with it or whack at the bushes and branches around us. Or maybe both?

Yeah, nice huh? Oy! Gotta go.

Have a good day all.

Me.

P.S. New poll! It's a hard one because Rich and I were discussing it yesterday, and yesterday I had a definite answer but today, writing it up, I kept going hmm, hmm hmmm! as each one came up. Then now I changed my mind because some of the others I appreciated more than others. I might go with... wait I don't wanna influence anyone. Yeah yeah stole it from slashdot again. s.s.m. sweet dreams all.

Ditto

No comments: