Friday, July 30, 2004

Excuses!

Yeah so I got my ass kicked last night playing Literati with Mike. If that's not a jolt to quit neopets then I don't know what is. Oof, how embarrassing. I'm still reeling from it. haha. Mike's never gonna let me live it down. Eh, I don't mind really. For one, it's been several months since I've played Literati or any word game of that type, second, Mike's been up on his scrabble-ing etc. Third, I have neopets to worry about. heh.

There's a "summerfest" going on around town and hopefully Rich and I will be able to wander around today and take some pictures. I'll post those up when I can, if I can. I wanted to bike around but it'll probably be too busy and we'd never be able to park our bikes anywhere. By the way, it's fast Friday. We enjoyed fasting so much for ten days that we decided to have one one day a week. It stems from the christian fast day during lent. Also known to many as "fish friday".

Oh to the person who left me that comment on "the kite", gee I wish I could help you but I've already tried looking for it too and no luck. It may be on the def poetry jam site but you need to be a registered member and I think you need to pay for it. That's what happens when you live in a country that doesn't support the arts as much as they do the art of war. Sorry. Besides, I've thought about it and it's probably better if you saw it performed than just reading it because it really needs another person doing it. Why not just look up when they'll repeat that show on tvguide.com or something and tape it. heh. Have a great day everyone! It's beautifully sunny now.

Be good!

Me.
P.S. Literati game on Sunday, anyone? Text me. heh. I'll do the ass kickin then! hehe.
p.p.s. new poll coming up baby.

ditto

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST POST!!!

Anonymous said...

Beyond fear of death, why stay alive? What do you have to live for? i.e. In the words of the Miracle Max from the Princess Bride when asking Westley while he was only mostly dead: "What's so important? Whatcha got here, that's worth living for?" Please tell me your answer and do so without reverting to: "because trees are so beautiful and flowers smell so good". Pretend that you are mostly dead and you have to justify your existance in order for the Miracle Max to help you and he's in a pissy mood and won't listen to any bullcrap stories. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

"To leave my mark."
i.e. to raise children, make a social difference, etc...

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! interior design unlock any cingular phone Plastic surgeon grand rapids mi Single+handle+chrome+lavatory+faucet+with+popup Free best order didrex R 1150 r rockster bmw toyota 4-runner brakes Swimsuit images copier fax lexmark printer scanner Dj business card graphics unix fax server Audi 2001 s4 road test Klonopin urine detection half life Online boating accessory Ford styleside lightning body kit Kicker impulse ix402 car amplifier Online forex trading online forex trading xpresstrade11

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Vanderbuilt baseball Digital color poster printing online prescription drug and fioricet buy soma

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »