Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dreams

During the past few nights I've had some strange dreams. The first one that I can recall was about three nights ago. In it I was looking at my nails and saw that they had pocked areas in it, and when I looked closer I noticed they weren't just tiny little craters but big holes in my nails! The holes were so deep that I could touch the flesh beneath. That's all I can remember about that dream.

Second dream I had happened about two nights ago and included Arlyne, Mike and my parents. We were all walking late at night to this concert hall because Mike and Arlyne were going to sing. I was carrying this huge box and inside was a tiny replica of, i think it was, the capitol building in d.c. that I had made and was going to show it to everyone. I remember sitting in the chair waiting for Leen to sing, and I remember it was dark but the stage was lit up in an orange light, and the curtains were orange too, or maybe that was just the light. I don't recall the concert but I then we were waiting around at the end of it for Mike and Arlyne, and I was thinking how cold the walk would be since we were all dressed fancily and it was chilly outside.

Then last night I had a dream that I can't remember anything from except that my family was in it and that they were riding around in their car.

I'll have to call Mike later and talk to him. I haven't spoken to anyone since...? Three weeks ago? Last time I spoke with Mike was the airing of the Amazing Race. We left messages but just never seemed to be around whenever the other called. Alrighty I gotta get going. I will be seeing you kiddies later.

Have a great day!

Me.

P.S. Have to add that Ashlee Simpson will be at my local mall on Wednesday. Too bad Rich doesn't wanna go and say "hello" heehee. I can understand... she's not Jessica.

P.P.S Tonight is "Trading Spouses" night starting at 8! Then at 9 there's a show on Bravo called "Things I Hate About You". Wait...is it bravo? eh.

Ditto.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Similar interests? It's more important that we dislike similar things."