Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Karma

See what happens when you make fun of little people?? Damn it, now Rich's fidget sister is coming up for Linda's b-day, for a week! G-damn it. It's all because I mentioned her on my 4th of July post, then made fun of the poor dwarf on The Amazing Race. From now on it'll be consciously good thoughts! I don't know why I put her down when the majority of Filipinos are "pandak". My mom's probably her height. Or at least Auntie Edna's...So sorry. I'm putting "my own people" down. heh. Great! Now I'm gonna have children of very short stature! Ugh what next? My kids'll have bad breath too. Wonderful! Just what I need. I'll have to lean down to talk to them because they'll be short and be blasted in the face with putrid air, but I wont be able to do anything about it because it will be my fault.

Remember when everyone use to say the word "copacetic"? (there's variations in the spelling). It means "very satisfactory". heh.

Just writing this to tell y'all that there will be a new poll amarso (tomorrow).

What goes around, comes around...
Night night all.

Me