Friday, April 23, 2004

The Truth Is In The Puddin'

Speaking of Survivor last night...
It's funny that during the quiz/questions game the majority of the voters voted that Alicia thought she was smarter than she really was, and also who did the voters say didn't belong on the All-Stars game? yup Alicia. haha. Then the ever brilliant Alicia goes and dissuades any kind of deal with Shii-Ann, who won immunity. A. says, "i don't even want to bring this up, we already have a plan"... sorry Shii-Ann but you're not part of it. It's because she thinks she's smart but really isn't! ahaha and then she gets voted off, much to her surprise... ahaha because no one else thought she belonged in the game. Once everyone heard that, she was done for. But of course she had a fit when she heard all of that. Silly, it was just the majority, meaning it was possible that two people had written her name and everyone else wrote another person's name. I, personally don't think Amber belongs there. I remember her being a leech off of Jerri, not really doing a thing, therefore I don't think she was a "star" of the show. Well she's playing a really good game now, leeching off Rob. One last thing, Rupert, voted as the "honest" person, did not get a hit last night and won the game. What does that tell ya? Okay gotta run.

There was something I wanted to add but I-uh forget. Have a good day y'all. Ooh I overslept. It's raining and dark. P.S. Someone's got a coveted gmail address. can y'all guess who? Oh I just remembered!! I saw the votes on the mini poll, damn you no comments! And everyone voted for other! Other?? I voted other...damn i wish I knew.

Me.

No comments: