Tuesday, April 06, 2004

A.I.R. (A.I. Review)

First of all, Jasmine's was a great performance. Pitchy? I thought it was great, at points I thought that she might step over the "trying too hard" threshold but never did she put a foot out. Another thing, you okay Camille? What's with the outfit, the singing, and the dancing? She seemed to be trying to add a hip-hop style to "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"...I guess it could go, but she didn't sing it that way. Another thing, what's with the bad dancing from everyone? I noticed that squatcing (squat dancing) since last week from Jennifer, and I was rolling around laughing, but it seemed to have affected George as well because he was trying it out, and of course he tried to pass it along to Seacrest. oy. One last thing, what I thought was funny was when Randy was telling one of them that he didn't like their performance and he says, "I thought it was just alright, dawg, it was very alright" Wha? haha. Oh dear, I've turned into a teeny bopper.
P.S. sorry Rich, I will read the article on ladder theories from http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html so we're on the right step...haha pun intended. That's what you couldn't get on to Mike.
Night night all.

Me.

No comments: