Thursday, April 01, 2004

Oh my God! You guys are never gonna believe this! Yesterday I went to the supermarket to pick up some fruit and I had a few dollars left so I went and bought 3 scratch tickets, these $2 ones called "Fire and Ice". So the first one I scratched I had a diamond which was $2 and I was like, "okay there's my money back on that one" and the second one I scratched and I had one diamond and I kept scratching and and every spot had a diamond on it!! THAT'S $20,000!!! I was in my car going, "no, no, no, NO!" I drove home and my hands were shaking and I had to keep humming to myself like I was nuts!

I decided that with this money I would buy a few more stunt kites, maybe a couple more cats, and a big rubber ball. Woohoo.

April Fools!
Happy April everyone! Haha. Be wight, I prithee.

Have a great day all!
Me.

Oh word of the day is: gadzookery.

Gadzookery means: Use of archaic words or expressions, e.g. wight (brave), prithee (I pray thee), ye (you, the).

No comments: