Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Litter Box, Drawings, Lists

The above first thing in the lineup of the title is really just a reminder to myself of what I have failed to act upon and is now attacking my ol' factory (olfactory) (haha). Meaning Soot-the-cat has left a stink in it and I must now abolish all stinks! Well can't abolish all of them, can we Rich? heh. Just kidding. Wait, I meant just kidding on the joke, I really can't abolish the stink.

Second up is a reminder that I must draw today and also that I want you all to join doodlebug! The motto being, the more you know the more popular your drawings. heh. I mean, if I know you it's very difficult to give you less than a 5-6. And I hope it would be the same for me... ?

Poor Soot still has fleas. It's that terrible dog. I found a dead one on her yesterday and then we combed her some more and found a live one! Sick!

That is all the news for now. Except that Mike gets to go home for his birthday (tomorrow) and stay til Sunday because of Roshashana.

Speaking of abolishing stinks... I better go take a shower now... after I change Soot's litter of course.

Me.

No comments: