Thursday, September 16, 2004

I Know I Know

Yes I promised you all that I would post a new poll and yet I haven't delivered! I have to take a picture first... you'll see! For now, please accept my apologies. I may post tomorrow and then I may not... for on the morrow I shall turn one score and 4 years. Do forgive me I've been affected by the Revolutionary war documentary on the History Channel. Though why I write with an affected accent when no one speaks with one is a mystery. haha. Alrighty I gotta run. Wish me "Many Happy Returns" and I will call it a night.

It's a night!

Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haappy Birthday Mush!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! OMG!! You are SO old!!! SNAP!! Have a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday! Whoa you're an oldie but goodie now. hah.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! play keno 1989 dodge colt photos Cause cellulite food that tramadol online Car coupon domain