Sunday, September 05, 2004

Freckles!!!

Hi all! I had a good Saturday (yesterday). My family came up to see me. They picked me up and dropped off some much needed supplies, like tuna, garlic, contact lens solution, overnights, and sleepwear. Stuff I can never ever find here. heh, that was meant sarcastically. Hey if it's free then it must be good! So we stopped by the mall, picked up some food and headed to a park to have an impromptu picnic. It was nice. Things missing to make it perfecto? Chips, grill with charcoal, tons of soda, a badminton/volleyball net, barbecue filipino style (meaning a lot of kabobs) and Filipinos. heh. But I caught a whiff off the charcoal grill the people next to us had started up and the food was decent and there were plenty of nice people around to make it sweet... At the mall, while waiting for food my mom looks up into my face and says, "what's all that stuff on your face?" I said, "these???! My freckles!!!" Oh my god! Ever since I got here I've started getting them. My mom claims it's all the chicken I eat. Chicken???!! Haha. I (and dad agrees) said it's the sun of Massachusetts. Terrible terrible sun! I swear we're right under a hole in the ozone. It's so bad. Haha. I just remember my dream with Lovely and how I was surprised she had freckles on her face. heh. So we had lots of laughs and all. Next time I'll ask them to stay a little longer.

By the way, thanks to Mike for bearing gifts! Heh. I'll wear the SUNY New Paltz shirt! I really appreciated the card and so forth. I think the posters were great too! heh. Oh and my cat was sleeping when I placed her new mouse by the fan on the floor, near the shadows. Yes! Every chance I get I try to spook my cat with red-eyed mice. I wanted to see what she would do. So later on, when she finally heard I was home she came in. But Rich and I were talking and almost missed it but then I heard a squeak and I looked over and saw her standing by the door, the mouse no longer by the fan. Looking at her further I saw that there was a bigger piece of gray beside her and realized she has standing on it. haha. Later she took it over to the corner and started pawing and throwing it up in the air. Then she looked like she was dancing with it, or what we call "big bear", where she gets up on her hind legs and boxes it in the air. Hahaha. She really enjoyed it! Thanks! She says, "meow Mike". Haha. You're an uncle to a cat.

I have to run! Have a great day all. Sermon Sunday too. Peace be with you.


Me

No comments: