Monday, September 13, 2004

Doodle-icious

Here's a cool site Rich found and now he and I are on it doodling away our lives. heh. It's doodlebug. You can doodle and post it and have everyone score it. You can vote on others' drawings. You can enter contests and such. If the administrators like what they see they give out stars. It's kinda hard to doodle with my laptop mouse but I would guess it's better than a wiggly-wobbly optical ball mouse that Rich has, but his pics look good so I dunno. My next doodle will be of Soot... maybe not. heh. okay I gotta head out.

By the way, weekend was good. Didn't really do anything but doodle. hehe.

Have a great day everyone!

Me.

Oh p.s.! New poll coming soon! Sorry about that all. It's been up for weeks now hasn't it? I'm gonna try something new for the next poll. k.

m.

No comments: