Tuesday, February 24, 2004

There's this really neat little gadget sold by garrett wade that is called the "no-staple stapler". Why no staples? because it uses the paper to staple itself. It's so ingenious. I'd love one, however, it only staples 2-4 sheets of paper together (depending on the thickness). There's another one that uses little eyelets and things to punch a hole in your paper and then it fastens it together. I'd like one of those...I like little gadgets and things. Oh and I'm on a mission to get my guest map filled with people from all over the world, so that means having to search peoples blogs and have them come visit mine. heehee. But i'm choosey, it's only offered to those whose blogs I like. I saw a couple of good ones but I wonder if people know how to work the guest map thing. And also, it's not apples/mac's fault that your site looks funny, it's your fault for not making it universal for everyone. hmmph. You should see Leen's site on mine, i didn't realize until I went on someone's pc. I can never get anything to work on hers either. Meaning I can never sign a message, her music wont load up or nada, and it's funny because I can hear everyone elses music and so on. eh. waddayagonna do? It's how your formatting and html work. oh and Mike, remind me to post the scanner problem on the forum or tell you next time we talk to one another.

Also, forgot to mention this on my "goodbye Sex and the City" blog, but I really appreciated their use of Macs on the show. She had a cute little one too. Yeah that's all for tonight. I think I'll catch some AI. I missed super-mega-riffic millionnaire last night...again. shucks. oh well.

Night everyone. Me

No comments: