Sunday, February 15, 2004



So how was Valentine's Day? Actually mine was pretty good, nothing too out of the ordinary...Rich and I spent the day together. We went to Michael's, an arts and craft store, to buy some yarn, a frame and some watercolor paper for me because I'm immersing myself in an art project, which I'll tell you all about when I'm done with it. The yarn was for knitting and I'm coming along well with my sweater/cardigan. I've finished the back and now I'm working on the front! Before Michael's we went to the post office and that's the reason for the frame. My aunt had sent me some pics and an old black and white of my grandpa that I wanted to frame up. I'm mailing it to mom on Tuesday, so Mike, if you see this don't tell her because I want it to be a surprise...heehee. Shh. Then we went to the supermarket, where we picked up some food for crunchins and munchins. Dinner was a weird affair because we literally had steak and cupcakes (see above). It was good steak and the cupcakes were lemon cake. I added the extra flair of cutting the strawberries to look like hearts, then after dinner...we read together and after that.... Sex and the City is on. gotta go.

Michelle

No comments: