Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The sky was an eerie pink tonight. It snowed all day and the roads were covered over. I woke up with it snowing and white, somewhere in the middle it stopped and everything got droopy and dreary then it snowed again, this time not stopping at all til late this afternoon. It was pink and as the saying goes (excuse my "fixing" it up a bit) "pink sky at night, sailors' delight. Pink sky at morning, sailors take warning". Hopefully that means a good day tomorrow. i'm a tad sick of all this snow and cold weather, where is spring? Funny enough I just got my Alaska catalogue that I sent out for, though it wasn't the 98 pages that I was looking forward to, rather just a boring little brochure. I have this weird craving to see Alaska, not just see it, but "rough" it up and live there. I'd eat fish. No venison and caribou for me, thank you. Maybe i would even have to answer "no ply" to my own poll, if I roughed it. I'd also like to see this phenomena of the "midnight sun". Strange. I keep seeing Alaska commercials too. I'm slowly making a collection of catalogues and brochures of the fifty states. I have Mass, Alabama, Florida, Maine, Vermont, Alaska. I may have more but I forget which ones I have. Maybe I'll buy a nice little rv and travel around til I reach the other end of the states...picture it...sicily 1935...oh wait that's another show. Well that's the end of this Michelle Show for tonight. Night night dearies...new poll tomorra.

Me

No comments: