Sunday, February 08, 2004

My gear's not working for the poll!! ugh! I had to sign up for a new one to post up today's new poll. I wonder if they limit you on that. I bet they do, because the place I signed up to only let me have twenty new polls. hmm...and it's less complicated than the other one. Or maybe I should say it's a lot more simple than the other one, so not so many choices with color, fonts, etc. Well whattaya gonna get with free stuff I ask ya? Anywho I gotta scan the Picture Of The Week!. If you guys have any funny pics or scary pics or any pics deemable "picture of the week" you should email it to me... on the other hand that would invite some spam and other not-so-good things wont it? Oh well just leave the pic of the week to me then. All righty, I have to go eat breakfast. Au revoir.
Oh by the way, I don't recall if I've mentioned this before but...so i've completed my scarf and hat projects on my knitting and have discarded the mitten idea, though it would have been cute...maybe I'll take it up again after this next project. I am on my way to knitting a cardigan sweater for myself. I got the idea from a baby gap catalogue. Now why is Michelle getting "Baby Gap" catalogues, you may wonder. Well I wondered too...i dunno, maybe they think i'm a big baby, or that it may encourage me to a little more hoorah with Rich, whatever it may be I got the idea from there. Ahem! It's going to be a beautiful red. I've bought the yarn for it, though it seems I may be lacking and I've also gone ahead and bought buttons for it too (red as well). You just don't know how gruelling it is to knit and purl and kint and purl all the live long day. It would be much easier if there weren't 100 stitches to it and therefore making one row a breeze, but I'm making progress. Soon I will be the envy of cardigan wearers around the world! Oh I was planning to make a real sweater (no buttons) after this cardigan. Rich and I joke that it will take so much time that for the summer I'll be wearing it as a vest, then for the fall it'll have short sleeves and finally for next winter it'll be a sweater. I may add a little turtleneck...haha toodles.

Me

No comments: