Saturday, February 21, 2004

My next poll has to be about the worst car driver out there. Meaning, if someone is pissing you off on the road what kind of car is it? Lemme tell ya that in my experience it's usually a Jetta driver! And then after that is the Passat then after that is the Golf... what is it about Volkswagen that make the drivers crazy? Come on it's the "folks'" wagon, right? I didn't see anything in there that says "nutty person's car". It must be that "these are smaller cars, and the people who drive them must either feel they are in a go-cart and can just drive crazy, or they feel intimidated by all of the other larger vehicles on the road and they need to drive like maniacs to compensate for their small size," (this is taken from an article, which someone is bashing the Jetta, Neon, and Focus). Mind you, I drive a smaller car too but everyone I see driving my car is either a little ole lady or some conscientious asian...haha. On the other hand, I did see a poll in which the number one annoyance came from SUV'ers. Yah, they're crazy too. I've seen their post-yuppie faces (cause man you're getting old) soccer moms, usually with their sunglasses, and cellphones and their dyed-blonde hair and L.L. Bean sports vests (most likely in a shade of blue). Yes, they're rude too. So which car driver makes your middle finger itching for a salute?

No comments: