Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So i haven't really worked on this. I went to the supermarket and then made pizza, handmade/homemade. Problem is I can't remember my password for something so stuff is just rotting around until I can remember. I looked through my yearbook from high school because I was struck with some sort of nostalgia for times that weren't even that great. After rummaging through it I realized that a lot of people wrote things like "k.i.t." and their phone numbers and these were people I didn't even know. Not one full sentence ever passed between us and here they were writing their phone #. What the??? that goes to show you that there were a lot of fake people running around, full of sentementalities that are insincere. How can I be a "cool person" if you never took the time out of your clique to even say hello to me? Not that I took time out from my clique to say hello either, but I didn't leave messages as if we were best friends since kindergarten. Oh well, I wouldn't mind seeing them, just to see how everyone has gotten on in their lives. I've heard from the grapevine that at least four people are married and many more are "with child" or "children", other than that I haven't heard that so and so is a millionnaire or anything like that. But there are many other kinds of successes besides the monetary route, right? Oh yeah, the next blog has to be about the books I've read in the past year, and how good they are. Or maybe yet, I'll just keep it to the top ten really good books. Okay I gotta put em together and try to remember my password. haha.

Me

No comments: