Friday, January 16, 2004

More 5

List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1. Finish my novel
2. Get fit and eat healthy/healthily
3. Get published in all fields (especially short stories and novels)
4. Make lots of money
5. Get out of this house!

List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again
1. Really this one isn't do-able since I've kept contact with the people I want to hear from. Maybe I'd add some friends from high school, like the Leddy twins and Erin, Kit-Kat Kathy, Jane, Lisa and Colette and Nakisha. (whoops more that 5).

List five things you'd like to learn how to do
1. Definitely the violin
2. Finger plucking the guitar, 'cause I already know how to strum the chords.
3. Tinikling a traditional Filipino dance with two long poles and you have to step around it first slowly then faster and faster in hopes that you don't get your ankles chopped off. I don't know who they are...
4. Belly dance and in addition to dances, strip dance.
5. Drum well

List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit)
1. Get out of this house and into a new one
2. Parents and Mike set up with their own house anywhere.
3. Friends and family get to enjoy as well/
4. A few little items for my lovely little kitty. cat pusher cat cabana
5. Finally the world shall feel my wrath!

List five things you do that help you relax
1.Cook
2.Eat
3. Run and row
4. Shower (I smell good)
5. Meditate

No comments: