Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Anyway...Speaking of complimentary gifts, mom got me a hoodie while I got my brother a hoodie, same color, and my brother had gotten me a cat in the hat shirt, while I got him a Mario Bros. Luigi shirt, they look alike with the arm bands a darker color, and both looked faded and worn. We had no prior knowledge of what we were gonna get one another. We spent new years at my aunt's house where I was interrogated by the young'ens why I had never been to the house and why I didn't come to the annual party, etc etc. and then they booed me and gave me pieces of paper with "bad" scribbled on them. I had to laugh. They were cute. I have to remember to email Mike the pic of Chelsea booing me. Now that this is written I can go ahead and do so. Now you have evidence...My cousin no longer lives with us. I have nothing more to say on that... It's time to head out. My nose hurts.

Me

No comments: