Friday, January 30, 2004




Rich and I were suddenly struck with the idea, after eating one of my homemade/handmade pepperoni pizzas that we would open a pizzeria, because Massachusetts seems to not have any good pizza places anywhere! (We don't like chains) The only place would possibly be located in the North End, however, it's almost impossible for me to go over there... anyway, we would name our little pizzeria, "Perfect Pepperoni Pizzas" and serve only pepperoni pizzas. If anyone who is reading this is from the 233rd "crew", do you guys remember Tony's Pizzeria, right on the corner of White Plains Road and 233rd? Wasn't it good? I used to march up there and order calzones and a "plain". But I always thought that the competition, by the citibank, on the opposite side of 233rd and white plains had better pizza. It was called "Lisa's Pizzeria". They had a pac-man game, and Mike and I used to play it while waiting for our pizzas. However, we couldn't get there because it was two crosses of the street to get there while Tony's all we had to do was go up the hill. I have to find the black and white photo i took of it from the subway station, (Tony's that is). Last time I went "Lisa's" was closed, replaced by either a florist shop or a Jamaican music store. Anyway, so this is a nice intro to the poll and I wanna see what you guys like better. Okee, see y'all later. Poll coming...now!!

No comments: