Thursday, January 22, 2004

Do you guys remember "choose-your-own-adventure" books? I used to have dueling emotions about it because it was both frustrating whenever I chose the wrong one and had to go back but the challenge was something I loved. I had to find the perfect story without dying at a wrong turn. It was great! I propose to write one and post it here so that you can follow along to your own story! I wanted to make it a murder/mystery one. Everyone loves one of those. Sort of like Clue.
Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know what a "choose-your-own-adventure" book is, it's one of those books that after you read an event you then go to the bottom of the page which says, "jon asks you to hand him the rope" then two or three choices at the bottom which says "hand the rope to jon go to page 54", "don't hand the rope to jon go to page 99", "kill jon and flee go to page 10" so on. It's great, keep watch of this blog and I'll keep you updated.

Me

No comments: