Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Hello all, happy new year. So I made a list of resolutions but I have not yet executed them. "why?" you ask, well folks, after my trip to New York for New Years, which was a quiet affair, to say the least, I returned with a cold! So I was stuck in bed, and now I'm recovering from the occasional mucus overflow and nosebleed. There I lay with a slight temperature, struggling to breathe and fighting the drowsiness, just so I could watch The Roman Empire on the History channel, but woe is me, I succumbed to sleep and so did my Soobee, who also claimed to be under the weather so he curled up next to me and fell asleep even before I did.
We're beginning a new set of books called the Prydain Chronicles. It is a set of five books (its for children, but no one complained about Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia) that star Taran, assisstant pig-keeper and his adventures. So far Rich has been reading to me since my nasal blockage makes listening to me does not entertainment make. I got some good stuff for Christmas, money, which is at the top of the list, unbeknownst to Linda or my mother they both bought me complimentary items. Mom got me a 101 cookie cutter set, while Linda gave me a cookie decorating kit. Now Rich is in the mood for gingerbread cookies. Be right back...

No comments: