Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had a great time on New Years day, or new day as I called it, hanging with my mom, Mike, Julienne and George, watching the Debut, and Legends of the Fall and eating, eating, eating. I came home and weighed myself and found that I had gained five pounds. It's either the food or I'm pregnant... sorry Vilma. there goes the box o' pads I took home with me. haha. Yeah my mom's a crack up when it comes to watching movies because she's just a leaky faucet ready to gush at any moment. She's seen the movie a million times and she still cries at all the parts. Ah me. Aunty Susie never showed up but then she had company and couldn't get rid of them. So it was just us five drinking virgin pina coladas and eating chocolate cake, fruit salad, lumpia, bihon, barbequed chicken wings, lasagna. mm mm. So now after this little bout of the cold (shivers) I'm back to exercising. Rich keeps bringing up the fact that my lack of exercise and healthy eating is the cause of my illness, coupled with my reluctance to take my multivitamin. centrum. yuck. I also have a sweet tooth which wasn't restrained during the holiday season... so now that there will be no real holidays for a while (no sweets on valentines!) i'm being good from today on. Well from tomorrow on! I gotta run. Peace out yo.

Me

No comments: