Thursday, August 12, 2004

Sweet Little Nothings

Last night I woke up to use the bathroom and Rich helps me out of bed and whispers softly in my ear, "Soot left vomit in the closet" and that jolted me awake, and he fixed it saying "no it was a hairball". heh. I've never had a cat for all of my life until Jake then Soot (Victoria) and had no clue what a hairball looked like. In my head, whenever I heard of them on commercials or whatever, I would picture something like a tumbleweed except made with hair. A hair ball. Ya know, "rolling rolling rolling... rawhide!" But now that I've been around cats I know that they don't look anything like that. Rich put it well when he left me a message on the marker board saying "Large hairball in closet [then an arrow pointing to the place] Looks like small grey felt poo". And it does! So now you all know what it looks like. Okay I gotta go! Have a wonderful time all! Beautiful day out.

Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IQ Test go take it and see what you get. there are 40 questions. oh, and don't use calcs, paper, writing devices, google, etc. just your mind. it'll ask you to register at the end, but just put fake stuff like usual.

me: 138, "Visionary Philosopher"

Michelle said...

Ahaha. Got 135 on that IQ test. I am an insightful "writer"? I rushed through it thinking that it was timed and didn't stop to really think a few things through... especially the math portion. heh. But Rich and I went over what I had picked and looked at what he picked and together combined we decided that we had all the right answers. So i'm gonna take it again and see what "our" score would be.

me