Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Mish Moshing

I'm coming with the new poll... hold ya horses. Got a new book to put up as well. Finally got through Howard's End. I have to admit, though it was slow going, it was a pretty brilliant book. Hmm, what shall the next poll be about? It was hot today wasn't it? It's nice and windy outside right now, but it's hot. I'll need to shower later so that I'm nice and cool for bedtime. I played some more Ages of Empire with Rich and it was pretty fun. It's neat to build a fleet of ships and watch them attack the enemy. Although I'm guessing Rich doesn't like it so much. Next time we wont be on water. Oh I haven't been listening to the Shrek Soundtrack either, so that's gotta change. I'm slowly collecting good Louis Armstrong songs on itunes. Each time I get a new one I consider getting another but never get around to it. I have about 5 of his songs as of now, all from different albums. What do I listen to? Well I listen to everything, from dance to opera, even country, but it changes every time I listen. My latest purchase from the itunes music store included George Michael's "faith", Louis Armstrong's "A Kiss to Build a Dream On", a little cajun flavor with "Jambalaya (on the bayou)" and "Aint No Sunshine" by Bill Withers. I was thinking about creating a new layout too, but there's so many incidentals to worry about. Like my sweet side stuff, but I'll see what I can do. Please excuse the jumbly way that this thought flows, I'm just writing whatever comes to mind first. Trading Spouses is on tonight. That woman from the berkshires is driving me insane. heh. This is the last I see of her, after tonight. Yeah yeah I gotta run. New poll? maybe tomorrow. Or tonight after dinner. Peace owt.

Have a wonderful night all.
Me

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't like the water since i am practiced in land-only. not used to getting F'd over with cannon ships. got a little help, then built a navy and all set now. still harder though since it comes at you from all sides, land is mainly one side only. plus i get the brunt of the attack since the CPU player attacks the one that has more stuff.

Anonymous said...

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!
http://khaaan.com/

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

okay, i'm pretty sure i'm wrong but my "Ain't no sunshine" says its by Al Green. Am I thinking of the same song? You know the one that Christina Christian sang on AI1? Okay, thanks

Michelle said...

to answer your second question first, yes it is the song that christina christian sang on ai. the al green part i'm not sure of because i did a search on itunes and bn.com and it didn't pop up. bill withers is the original singer, the one that everyone should be familiar with. he also sang "lean on me". for future references please consult this site.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Me.

Anonymous said...

you're gonna love/hate this:
http://www.happyhub.com/network/reflex/played for a couple min... my best time was 0.219
then i figured out a different method and got it down to 0.172

Anonymous said...

0.016 biatches!!! although i think it was a semi-accidental pressed-at-the-right-time sorta thing. not sure since it happened so fast.

Michelle said...

yeah i'm trigger happy. my best time after 4 tries was .228. I can't do things like that because i wanna throw something at the screen now. haha. it's pushing my buttons.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! isuzu Black dating gay london dating http://www.individual-dental-insurance-utah.info/California-companies-relocating.html Canon replacement battery dentists in rincon ga georgia chevrolet forum truck Parts and accessories for chevrolet tracker

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »