Wednesday, August 18, 2004

"Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu." (The Sound of Music)

Oh my, in two days time my brother will be headed for his first immersion into college! haha. I hope he likes it. Ooh I hope it helps him to grow up and shed that haughtiness that hounds him. I love my brother and I like him (a lot more from a distance) but sometimes he can get on your nerves. But doesn't everyone? And so I say "farewell" and I hope that you have a wonderful time. P.S. I don't watch the show 24. P.P.S. You must give me your college address so I can send you letters and tasty treats that comes with the college experience. I might send the parents treats too, but they might not be around the house to get it. heh. Oh those two! You get them together in a room and they wreak havoc.

We must also say "farewell" to George, who will soon be heading up to Buffalo. Have a great time!

Hey both of you should keep up your blogs so we all know what's going on. You don't have to write everyday but update it at least twice a week. That's all I ask!

We must adieu Charla and Mirna, a.k.a. Mirna and Shmirna. Oh shucks. I was hoping you'd stay long enough to see Colin and that girl go. Now I'm rooting for Chip and Kim, the "tokens", but we wont go into that. Ooh Colin and Christie get on my nerves, and so do the Jesus twins. Eh. I gotta go.

Lovely day out isn't it?
Me.