Saturday, July 05, 2003

Whoa! Almost a week since I've last written? Time is sure going by quickly. I'm reading Memoirs of a Geisha and so far it's pretty good. I only have 100 pages to go. I am expecting more dynamic things to occur but so far it's almost "boring" but then it would be cliche if the things that I thought would happen happened. I'm pmsing or so Rich claims. Is it pms or is he just a dumb-butt at certain times of the month? I go for the latter theory.. haha try and figure that one out. mmm i love this feeling that things are finally picking up, except for the fact that horrible Kelley is coming at the end of July but I will (hopefully) not be in town. She is just horrid. Picture the most meanest, self-centered, insecure brat and you'll have just a draft of Kelley (tip of the proverbial iceberg). I pray that she will never marry or spawn demon children because they will only be double the person she is and that's two negatives making a positive! oh you know what I mean. If we go with this theory that people are worse than their parents were, and she's a truly horrible person, can you just imagine her mother? Linda is also insecure and self-centered and she's raised someone worse. Everyone has a tad of self-centeredness within them, if we didn't we'd be saps, but I guess someone must have tipped in too much in her mold. It's not just those two either, Linda prefers to be surrounded by them! She has a friend named Pam who, yesterday on the annual 4th of July party, after she had been told that they would end the party early because they had another engagement decided she was too good for that little rule and spent close to three hours longer, after the time specified because she felt like it. ew...sometimes i wonder if Rich is any better and what does this say about me for being with him... sort of like the song "I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old Dad", can you imagine? he must see something about his mother in me! please! haha. see y'all real soon. one day when I'm no longer in the situation I will write a scathing novel on the "demry" family. maybe I'll be "too good" by then that I wont even see it as the experience that it is now. maybe I'll even laugh over it...

Me

No comments: