Sunday, June 29, 2003

I hate when I have a brilliant idea and then I let it go 'cause I'm busy or just figured it's so good I could remember it at will, however it never comes again...oh well. Maybe I'll remember it and think it's deja vu or sumpthin because I've had forgotten. Go shawty it's yo buthday. It's humid today but it's cooler so that when I shyly probe my foot from under the covers, which are oppressive, my reward is a cold, sticky foot. I seem to have a bruise on the bottom of my foot too. I don't know what's up with that, Rich and I just thought it was dirt, turns out it's sort of sore and itchy, hmm, what is that? I think I'll make tacos for dinner. mmm...tacos. Last night Rich and I took a stroll around the strawberry patch for less than 2 minutes and I was bitten by some sort of creatures hungry for human blood. I came into the house with 3 new bites. I must exhude a lot of carbon dioxide...or I'm just a magnet for females of the species...or don't have the testosterones to be able to command respect (like with dogs). Or, I smell nummy. It always comes back to that. I'm thinking of a new blogspot name and blog. My brother has two and I thought maybe it would be nice to have one just for myself without having it public, then I wouldn't have to worry about editing and I could just blah blah. I'll have to sleep on it.
Me

No comments: