Friday, June 13, 2003

Well it's just dreary here in New England home of the New England Patriots... hmm too many radio commercials. "Join us for F-night" etc. I'm nearly done with Black Water which isn't bad but like my other experience with Oates, I am left with many unanswered questions that are just thrown out there and leave you wondering. Maybe this one will answer it by the end of the book. I'm in the middle of writing a poem, however I don't have a title for it...though my working title is "Simple Rhythm"...try and figure out what's it about...heehee. It's like all actresses who claim that they would never do a nude scene but will pose for playboy because it was done "tastefully". I hate that. But in life we must all do things that we dislike. It's for that 15 minutes of fame we all want at some point. Oh well...to arms!
Me

No comments: