Thursday, June 26, 2003

Noo!! A whole new format for my blog? How can this be? Without rhyme or reason they just suddenly spring this upon me! No warning whatsoever! I just want to say "congrats" and "big ups" to my bro Mick for passing the ever grueling road test...wut wut. It's sweltering here in New England and since we have run out of propane, one of the main reasons for liking summer has suddenly died, just like the flame on my grill today(see a previous blog). Must be Rich's "lucky" sandals' fault... heehee My fish are slowly coming up to a decent boil and I've begun to set our bowls and spoons for the soup or maybe fish chowda but Rich had the rather brilliant idea of placing a ziploc bag of ice next to the tank to "keep them cool". Sometimes I wonder about him... I worry about my poor cat. It must be really tough having an all year fur coat on even on a day when the temp is 96 degrees. She lays around all day, sleeping or trying to keep her tummy cool on the tile by the door. The only time she can walk around is at night when the temp has gone down. I see its effects on everyone (the heat that is) . I caught a scowl from a fellow driver on the road. Poor man has never heard of the A/C button in the car. I don't know what Rich has been taken in but what's coming out sure aint a fancy treat and in this weather, my god, it lingers in the air for hours.
Is it me or does every one have bad breath?

I'll leave it at that...
Me

No comments: