Saturday, June 14, 2003

Whoever says that writing poetry is easy is out of their minds. They must realize that there is alot of thought that goes into thinking of the right words; like deciding which word between stone and rock. Stone makes you think of round, smooth, worn away, pebbly. But rock has a jagged quality to it. Like cliffs and craggly rocks. I am barely done with my poem. Note I will post it up once I am done with it. By the way I am done with reading Black Water and I dislike it for many reasons. It ends unhappily, and it leaves me with an unsatisfactory feeling, it is very pessimistic. Nothing that I wanted answered is answered. However it is written very well and can be enjoyable if you were just reading for the words and not for the plot. I have to think more on it and maybe I'll come up with more answers or a better clarification. I have just ordered Memoirs of a Geisha on Amazon.com. And do not forget! Harry Potter is coming to me in exactly a week! I will tell you all about it!

Me

No comments: