Saturday, July 26, 2003

It's Saturday, the day of my MTEL's. I only figured out last night that both tests I am taking today are 4 hours long! Ay-ya-yaa! That mean if i take my time on the last test I will be heading home at 5:30 p.m. and I probably wont get home (with traffic) til 6:30. I am up extremely early today just so that I can assist myself to the train station and head over to Harvard Square. I will, on the way, be listening to the Stern show and I must not forget my headphones or else I'll just be a loser sitting alone with a walkman, sans headphones! Well I must admit I am nervous as heck but extremely confident that I will do well, I always do. hmm it's time to head off. Wish me luck world!

Me
p.s. y'all might not hear from me in the next 5 days or so because I will be heading back to NYc and tomorrow it'll be partay time! wooooooo.
same

No comments: