Thursday, July 24, 2003

It's been raining on and off today. Right now it's beautiful, breezy, bright. I just finished watching the movie "They" which is a Wes Craven movie; he made all the nightmare on elm street movies and some others. It was scary and good. Not at all like the not so good ones I've seen recently. If you ever get a chance to watch "Gacy" don't. It's horrendous. I will watch "Donnie Darko" tomorrow. Hopefully that one's better.

Rich's wicked sister is coming tomorrow. His mom's become really ansy and ridiculous again. She is pretentious and uptight the days before, during, and the days after Kelley is here. So far she almost threw a fit for having the old furniture in the living room for Deb to pick up. She insisted that it should be moved to the garage even though it would be so much easier for everyone involved if it stayed in the living room so that it could be moved out into the car through the front door instead of having to move it all the way down a long, steep and narrow flight of stairs (not to mention dangerous) and maneuver it through tight turns. But of course the house can't be cluttered for one day for Kelley. I laughed over the fact that her silly dog scared Jake the cat out of his litter box and forced him to finish his bowel movements in the living room. what would poor old Kelley ever say about the nasty, nasty stains on the rug. She's been scrubbing today. I wonder what next she'll have to complain about. She's been praying for the rain to stop so she could mow the lawn. This is the third time this week. I am only glad to be out of here during this time; I'm going home on Sunday. I have to put up with lovely K for two days and then I'm gone! Freedom! However I will go with a heavy heart because I will be leaving my beloved "Dems" and Soot the cat for days. Hopefully when I return it will only be one more day and K is gone. Damn her. When the day comes Rich and I will have nothing to do with this family, ever. I hope she doesn't decide to throw a fit while I'm here. How can a 33 year old still throw fits? That's why her life is a mess. She has been left by her two fiances, and doesn't even have the common knowledge to know what a sane person is! Her current roommate's nutty, but she's the one who was stupid enough to pick her out of a bunch of people! Now she has to deal with the problem of trying to get rid of her. And she has the problem of having to deal with the house that she purchased with her second failed attempt at marriage. I hope she doesn't do the stupid thing and marry the next guy that comes along because it's obvious that she hasn't learned to find good, decent people yet. And of course she's porbably like many mid-30 year olds out there desperate to start a family and soon enough we'll find out that she's pregnant with a demon's spawn. I predict that in the next two years we will find her either engaged or already married with a baby on the way, and further down the line we will catch her with two kids in the middle of a divorce. It's the way of her mother and father and her other siblings. Rich has been the only one who knew enough not to fall for that trick, however he's like some werewolf who needs to be locked up at every full moon in order for him not to harm others. He is constantly on the watch for any signs. Thank God I have someone who is not blindly going about his business jumping into every puddle and hole that comes his way. He looks both ways before crossing the street. I love Rich's methodical, level-headedness, although sometimes it can be annoying. I only appreciate it after the fact. haha. He knows this. Can you imagine that he and I have been together for nearly 6 years? That's on the first go. Longer than any one in his family on their first go. His dad's been married three times, mom twice, brother twice (probably on his way to a third), other sister (half) has been through a relationship that left her in financial ruin and is now married to a man Rich and I are convinced is gay; he loves croquet and walking about in tight shorts, no shirt, and drinking topless with his male buddies on the lawn. Nothing wrong with that, but you have to meet him. And of course the other one, who's first fiance cheated on her and then told her it wasn't working out, her second who was a mean alcoholic, in love with guns and who is posted on yahoo love matches if you're interested...click here
He posted this up about a week after the break up. He's much fatter than that. But I digress...So hopefully I don't jinx anything with my negative vibes. Rich and I are good together and that's all I care about.

Me

No comments: