Wednesday, July 23, 2003

What is it about muggy days that make you just wanna lay in any cool spot and drift off, only to find that the cool spot has been warmed by your body and you have to shuffle to another cool spot? I woke at some time early this morning to the sounds of thunder and rain against the leaves outside my window. It's strange to wake up that way because I immediately knew what it exactly was and was comforted by it. Rich, on the other hand, told me that he needed comforting...silly rabbit. It has been raining on and off this whole entire day. At times the sun would make an appearance and then one again disappear behind the curtain of clouds. It looks as if it may rain again and I feel as if I am loosely bound to the ground and in one wrench i will just float aimlessly towards the sky. I think my cat also feels the same because she keeps digging her claws into the carpet as if she were afraid of flying away. However, I would love to fly up and be unrooted from the hot earth, although always logical Rich would say that heat rises so the higher I go the hotter it will be, and also I would be closer to the sun, although at the moment there is no sun... so much more like Spock's Vulcan side than human, my timid rabbit. Here is a cool site, for those who might want to know more about chinese astrology, i'm a monkey. Go figure out what your mother is...
haha
Me

No comments: