Monday, March 28, 2005

Get It All In Now

I think the cable is going on Wednesday, so I can't post anything until we're in Florida. I'm not sure what day we'll get there and I'm not sure how fast we can get an internet connection up so you might not hear from me for several days.

Today the moving truck comes and Rich and I will be hauling everything into it. We are a bit worried because it's raining and we don't want the boxes to get too wet. We'll have to search around for a tarp or something to cover them up as we make our way outside.

Rich's uncle is here and he wont stop telling us about the benefits of moving to Florida. He lists the weather, the call for people in the computer industry, real estate, the inexpensiveness of things, the weather, and the weather. He said the other day, "Hey you're looking pale! Wait til you get some of that sun" to Rich. But we all know that any kind of sun makes Rich burn and peel, hence his paleness.

I just hope I wont be experiencing a hurricane while we're down there...but secretly I do. His mom gets scared over a little thunder and lightning. I'd maliciously like to see how she feels when things are swirling around outside banging against the windows, and how the roof is going, piece by piece. And screaming over the howling noise, "how do you like Florida now?"

Then I think, "Good Lord, that is so mean and unchristianlike" and then I say 'don't hit us with a hurricane because I will be tempted, good lord. Amen.'"

;0)

Satan! Be Gone!

Luckily we might not be hit by a hurricane anytime soon. His uncle said that the last time Orlando was hit with a hurricane was 1962, then the three in a row they got last year. It could be a fluke. Or, again, it could be that there are changing weather patterns and Orlando will be getting hurricane after hurricane, as Rich points out. Well we'll see. Oh and guess when the hurricanes like to come around? Yep, September. My most favorite of months. That's why I hate Florida. I wanted my wedding in September...

So before we physically move from one state to another, (is it 11 states we have to drive through?) I'm gonna update all the fuh-dazzle around the sides of my blog. I've gone through two books since that one on the list, I know I've heard some music since that last entry, and someone is requesting a new poll so I'll get too it. Maybe, if I have time, I'll try to put up a new layout. How's that sound to everybody? Okily dokily. Be good. Oh and if anyone wants to say "goodbye" to me in person (only the people I know in real life please) come on down to the Pallisades Mall on Thursday. But only if you're going there anyway because we'll be up and gone as soon as Rich and I return from bringing back my car. You know what? On second thought, don't. We're not sure when we're leaving and what time we'll get to the rendevous point, the Pallisades Mall. Hope to see you all alive and well, sometime in the future!

Me.