Sunday, March 13, 2005

B.U.S.Y.
Being Under Satan's Yoke*

Yeah so we're "busy" in the process of packing, the deliberation, the attempt, the idea, the planning. So really I'm not doing much but waiting for tomorrow to come so that we can begin our real packing. What I've been really doing is nothing but picking the scab off of my finger. I've been taking in a lot of gin and sitting restlessly around the house, mostly in front of my computer.

I've written a short short which I should post sometime soon, once I get out of the grips of Satan, who keeps me in this mindless stupor so that I do not think of Jesus and his saving graces. I will also work on editing my book which should be sent out soon. Except my negative attitude keeps me from touching it since I am filled with the thought that I will only receive it back telling me that it's worthless and my oh-so-fragile ego shudders at the thought and resists any attempts my brain does to work on it. GAH!

I hate this waiting. I wish we were moving already. I still haven't learned that lesson of being cautious of what I wish for.

About 18 more days to go.

The actual countdown will occur with only 5 more days to go.

I'm more frazzled over this than my own marriage. So much so that I've missed a period. I was just telling Rich how strange my body works. I don't feel any stress but I must be feeling some since my body isn't cooperating. Ugh. You know you're putting me through too much and I'm really trying my best to be good. I wish you'd be more considerate of my feelings! I'm just a girl!

There! How's that for a post!
Me

* This was a email sent to me by my aunt. It was one of those forwards telling me how satan came up with this plan to keep our lives busied with material, meaningless things so that we don't think of Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://biblegateway.net/resources/audio/play.php?aid=2&book=47&chapter=5

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pee oma pa law divorce pee saab city pissing how to make penis rocket emblem halo 2 Housecat penis need to pee matis skin care Place with no taxes