Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Make My Day

Hey, I just had some bacon, eggs and stir-fried veggies out on the lanai over looking the pool and lake, how was your morning so far? Suckahs.

Will write a much longer, considerably detailed blog later. For now, I'm going out to enjoy the 80 degree weather and perhaps stare at the lake through the palm trees swaying in the breeze. Love, ya, don't forget your sunscreen. Oh right, you don't need it. hahahahaha.

Me.
P.S. This is my new "Floridian Persona".
hahaha

4 comments:

Michael "Paz" Pascua said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/CizzoJizzo/oldieremix.jpg

Did ya ever see this? Chris uploaded it or something.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! New york city male cosmetic surgery Forex+signal+service Free gallery nude hardcore

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... allegra flonase ortho tri-cyclen acyclovir wetrack.it push pull car speakers Air cleaner cap for 1990 jeep wrangler 69 cruises

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »