Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Time Has Come

for a revolution. I call forth my sisters: To arms! To arms!

Yesterday Rich and I had the following conversation: *

HG(hellegood): Man, why do I have to come home and be expected to make supper.

R: 'Cause you're a woman and the day you become a more powerful army than men will be the day you don't have to come home from a long day's work and make me something good. And God help you if it's not good!!

So I stood there cowering while he stood over me watching as I cooked dinner.

And that's why today, as he sleeps, I write this. Rise Rise RISE!! Destroy all men! Leave the good looking ones as sex slaves and dinner-makers.

* That conversation never occurred. I just wanted to get either a rise out of you or a smile. Silly women...

Me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women have to maka tha pasta because they, in general, cook better. This may be because they are the ones picked by their cooking parent to help out in the kitchen when they are younger.

Anonymous said...

online bubble wrap

Anonymous said...

Macworld announcments:
new MacBook Pro. it replaces the PowerBook line of laptops. it has a neat power cord connector that is magnetic and pulls right out incase of tripping over the cord. $1999 starting price.

not too much else. just some updates like iLife 06 and iWork 06 and an intel iMac. still waiting for the Intel version of the MacMini.