Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Get In My Belly!

Yesterday, at one of the classes I'm taking to add a few cents to my paycheck, we were asked what our favorite food or cuisine was. I sat there in agony trying to come up with some kind of answer that was funny, smart and truthful. I came up with pork fried rice. I lamely explained that I could eat it 24 hours a day and that it had everything I needed, like carbs, meat, vegetables, fat and I'm sure it's got some dairy-like substance in it.

Someone's lame answer was "anything I make". LAME. I know your food sucks. If you liked your food so much you'd be a fat pig instead of some fake red-headed dyed, anorexic witch! Okay, I really don't hate her. It was just a lame answer. Dude! Just one will do, ah come on.

Ugh, I am not in the mood to blog about anything and I'm raging against everything and everyone. I hate you all. You're all very lame and you all suck. Except you.

Okay, maybe you.

Lame ass.

Suck it!

Hormones.

How do you make a hormone?
Don't pay her.

Me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PMS anyone? geez.