Thursday, January 19, 2006

Invite The Chronic

Finally saw the Chroni-what!-cles of Narnia sometime last week and I will admit that it was pretty good. Way better than the latest Potter movie and actually stuck to the book very closely. That was officially the first movie we saw in a theater this year! Yay. I really doubt we'll see many movies this year unless they come up with something similar to Lord of the Rings or Star Wars.

In other news, we've settled on which invitations we'll be sending but I've sat back and let it sit in for a while before any ordering. Gotta let this sink in before making such a big decision. I wished it was something like my wedding dress where I saw it and said "this is it!" but we mulled over the ones we liked and pro'd and con'd them and finally decided on a certain set. Luckily I don't feel too bad because I'm buying it through the company I work for and am getting a 40% deduction off of them. Nonetheless they're still pretty pricey. If they were only less than $200 I'd be okay with it but over $200 and I'm a little perturbed.

Sigh.

Have a good weekend folks.

Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's the Chronic - What? culls of Narnia. It's like you've never seen a 10 before. although, Mr. Pibb plus red vines equals crazy delicious - double true.

you could consider not getting the separate reception cards.

you could also still consider making the invitations yourself. it's all about the Hamiltons baby.